navigation bar

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 24, 2012

Easy Peasy Fudge

 

Yesterday I shared my easy chocolate peanut butter nut cups recipe. Today I will share an easy fudge recipe with you! Believe me, if I can make this you can too.  Let's get started.

Here is what you will need:


Easy Peasy Fudge
3 cups sugar
1 and 1/2 sticks of butter
16 oz of semi sweet chocolate
1 7oz jar of marshmallow cream 
1 can (5oz) evaporated milk
1 tsp vanilla
nuts if you like

The first thing you need to do is line your dish with foil

In a medium sauce pan bring your sugar, butter and milk to a rolling boil and stir it constantly.  Once it starts to boil set your timer for 4 min and continue boiling and stirring.

Now that you have boiled everything and stirred it constantly for 4min (and I know your arm is about to fall off!)  remove it from the heat and add your chocolate and marshmallow cream.  Stir until everything is all melted.  Now add your vanilla.  You would also add your nuts at this time if you like.  I personally do not like nuts in my fudge.

 Now pour it into your pan and let it set up.  Just a tip, I usually cut mine before they are completely set.  It makes for easier cutting. 
 
YUM YUM!!! Enjoy!

Remember to save some for yourself because this is what the plate will look like once your family and friends get a hold of these babies!

Pin It

1 comment: